Saturday 4 October 2014

Miss Andry Script Draft (01)

I came up with a script to use as a monolouge over the animation. It can be expanded on based on how long our animation will be. Having this over it will help the animation flow. I thought of calling her "Miss Andry", a play on the word 'Misandry' meaning hatred of men.


Hello Darlings, Welcome to my circus.
It's different in here. 
Forget all society told you to think. Forget everything the MAN told you, and accept the new order. 
Don't worry girls, you're safe in here. 
Men are different in here, I've changed them. Men won't HURT you, men won't TOUCH you, men won't TELL YOU WHAT TO DO, 
There Is only one other species that understands- My black widow sisters.
I study them, idolise them and do as they do.
They say, “To call a man an animal is to flatter him; he’s a machine, a walking dildo.”  
And I've collected all the spare parts. I've tried to fix them but it's NO GOOD. Nothing can help them.
So please, I beg of you, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment